Arts and Craft Fairs in Wisconsin
|The information for the arts & crafts calendar is supplied
to wistravel.com by many outside sources. We try to be as accurate
as possible, but sometimes things do happen to cause changes to
an event or festival. Before driving a long distance to attend an
event, please call ahead to verify the date and other details. Applications may be submitted online by clicking here. Your entry may be edited for content.
- Dec 6 - Dec 15 Elkhart Lake - Old World Christmas Market. 10AM-5PM daily, admission: $6. Annual holiday event featuring international and regional artisans displaying specialty products and delicious European delicacies - all within a grand heated tent adorned in twinkling lights and fragrant evergreens. The Osthoff Resort, 101 Osthoff Avenue. For more information call (920) 876-5845.
- Dec 13 - Dec 14 Baraboo - The Very Merry Holiday Fair. 45 Artisans showing and selling their art, craft, books, and tasty treats in the historic Baraboo Arts Building on Water St. Special giveaways for the first 100 visitors each day. An interesting blend of gift ideas. 323 Water Street. For more information call (608) 356-9048.
- Dec 13 - Dec 13 Beloit - Holidazzle. 5PM-9PM. Admission free. Featuring artists, and specialty craftspeople in 40-plus locations displaying one-of-a-kind gifts and unique pieces of art. Live music, Santa visits, children's events and holiday treats make this a truly special evening for the entire family. Downtown Beloit. For more information call (608) 365-0150.
- Dec 14 - Dec 14 Cashton - Cashton Ceevo craft Show. 40+ vendors with local crafts and goods, free admission and vendors are welcome. Cashton High School 540 Coe St.. Event starts at 9:00AM and ends at 3:00PM.
- Dec 14 - Dec 14 New Glarus - Swiss UCC Art, Craft and Product Show. Swiss UCC Art, Craft, and Product show to support the churches mission work. Up to 36 spots available. 9am to 3 pm. Lunch is being served. $25 per booth, $5 for a table. Chairs free. Contact Christine for details. 18 5th Ave. For more information call (608) 220-1885.
- Dec 14 - Dec 15 Rothschild - Cedar Creek Mall Arts and Craft Fair. Sat 10AM-4PM, Sun 11AM-4PM. Admission free. Annual arts and craft fair featuring a large variety of quality handcrafted items, jewelry, home decor, woodworking, gifts, and so much more. Well advertised, free admission and free parking. It is a great time to start your holiday shopping, with many great gifts available. Cedar Creek Mall, 10101 Market Street. For more information call (715) 355-0011.
- Dec 14 - Dec 14 West Bend - Christmas Fair to Remember. 9AM-4PM. Admission: $2. Come and enjoy the Christmas season with handcrafted items from local vendors. Unique gifts for everyone. Don't miss out on this great opportunity. Washington County Fair Park, 3000 County Hwy PV. For more information call (262) 692-9488.
- Jan 18 - Jan 19 Waukesha - Waukesha Expo Market. Wisconsin's fastest growing flea market styled show/event featuring 80% Antiques and Collectibles with 20% Unique gift items you cannot get at a retail store. Including Art/Craft and Home Party Vendors. Event is Handicap accessible. Food concessions available parking is also free. 1000 Northview Road. For more information call (414) 587-8225.
- Mar 8 - Mar 9 Waukesha - Waukesha Expo Market. Wisconsin's fastest growing flea market styled show/event featuring 80% Antiques and Collectibles with 20% Unique gift items you cannot get at a retail store. Including Art/Craft and Home Party Vendors. Event is Handicap accessible. Food concessions available parking is also free. 1000 Northview Road. For more information call (414) 587-8225.
- Apr 5 - Apr 5 West Bend - Festival of Arts. Campus wide celebration of the arts that includes large juried arts and craft sale, student artwork display, photography contest display, farmers market, live music, design seminars, food and fun. Free admission and parking. UW-Washington County, 400 University Dr.. For more information call (262) 335-5233.
- May 24 - May 25 Eagle River - Strawberry Craft and Gift Festival. 22 year old festival in resort area of Northern WI. Festival features attendance of 4 to 5,000 people per day. Tons of items on sale for purchase. Hwy. 70. For more information call (715) 675-6201.
- Jun 19 - Jun 22 Hayward - Hayward Musky Festival. Fish, food and plenty of fun for the whole family. Sidewalk sales, art & crafts, carnival, kid's games, parade, live music, fishing contest and street dance.
Main Street. For more information call (715) 634-8662.
- Jul 4 - Jul 4 Eagle River - Watermelon Days Craft and Gift Festival. 25 year old festival 4th of July weekend in resort area in Northern Wisconsin. Free watermelon slices both days. Approx. total attendance both days 8 to 9,000 people. There will be tons of items for sale. Fairground, Hwy. 70. For more information call (715) 675-6201.
- Aug 3 - Aug 3 Janesville - 57th Annual Tallman Arts Festival. The 57th Annual Tallman Arts Festival located on the grounds of the beautiful, historic Lincoln-Tallman House with 100 fine and applied art booths, food, free activities for children and music. 440 N. Jackson St.. For more information call (608) 756-4509.
- Aug 30 - Aug 31 Eagle River - Apple Harvest Craft and Gift Festival. 25 year old festival in busy resort area in Northern WI. A good buying show on this Labor Day weekend. Approx. 9,000 buyers in the two days. Fairgrounds, Hwy. 70. For more information call (715) 675-6201.
- Sep 6 - Sep 7 Wausau - Art World 2014. Art World is the largest event of this huge city wide arts, crafts and gift weekend in Wausau. There will be 30,000 + buyers. Marathon Park, Stewart Ave.. For more information call (715) 675-6201.
- Oct 11 - Oct 12 Onalaska - 16th Annual Fall Gift and Craft Show. Mark your calendars for this year's 16th Annual Fall Gift and Craft Show! Come and see over 100 area vendors who will be displaying handmade crafts, jewelry, art, furniture, soaps, candles, spices and much more! Omni Center, 255 Riders Club Rd. For more information call (608) 781-9560.
- Oct 18 - Oct 18 Oshkosh - Carl Traeger Craft Fair. Great variety of unique handmade items from over 50 vendors. Concessions available. Come check it out! Hours are 9am-3pm 3000 West 20th Ave. For more information call (920) 267-7744.
Keep up with the latest News and Specials from WisTravel on: