Arts and Craft Fairs in Wisconsin
|The information for the arts & crafts calendar is supplied
to wistravel.com by many outside sources. We try to be as accurate
as possible, but sometimes things do happen to cause changes to
an event or festival. Before driving a long distance to attend an
event, please call ahead to verify the date and other details. Applications may be submitted online by clicking here. Your entry may be edited for content.
- Mar 19 - Jul 1 Wisconsin Dells - Open Mic Night at Brat House. Wednesdays are Open Mic Night at Brat House. Stop by and check out the local talent or perform yourself! Brat House, 49 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy S. Event starts at 8:00PM. For more information call (608) 254-8505.
- May 24 - May 25 Burlington - Burlington Jaycees Arts and Crafts Fair. Fair will take place during Chocolate Fest weekend. Chocolate Fest is the largest festival that the Burlington Area offers and visitors to the city during the weekend usually total around 35,000. (The Burlington Jaycees are not affiliated with Chocolate Fest). Echo Veterans Memorial Park, 595 Milwaukee Ave. Event starts at 10:00AM and ends at 5:00PM. For more information call (262) 374-1817.
- May 24 - May 25 Eagle River - Strawberry Craft and Gift Festival. 22 year old festival in resort area of Northern WI. Festival features attendance of 4 to 5,000 people per day. Tons of items on sale for purchase. Hwy. 70. For more information call (715) 675-6201.
- May 31 - Jun 1 Minocqua - June Bloom Arts & Crafts Festival. Two day art and craft show. Featuring live music, artist demonstrations, food and Unique handcrafted items by over 50 exhibitors. Torpy Park, Downtown Minocqua. For more information call (715)-356-5266.
- Jun 1 - Jun 1 Kenosha - Good Old Summertime Art Fair. 38th Annual Art and Craft Fair. Located in a beautiful park in downtown Kenosha.Over 90 artist, crafters, and food booths. 56 Street & Sheridan Road. For more information call (262) 654-0065.
- Jun 10 - Jun 10 St. Germain - Christmas in July Craft Fair. Held at the St. Germain Community Park from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Enjoy St. Germain's largest craft fair, children's attractions, pet parade and a visit from Santa! Great food available in the shelter. St. Germain Community Park, Hwys. 70 & 155. For more information call (715) 477-2205.
- Jun 19 - Jun 22 Hayward - Hayward Musky Festival. Fish, food and plenty of fun for the whole family. Sidewalk sales, art & crafts, carnival, kid's games, parade, live music, fishing contest and street dance.
Main Street. For more information call (715) 634-8662.
- Jul 3 - Jul 3 Tomahawk - Tomahawk Chamber's Annual Art & Craft Show. Spend the afternoon with us at the Tomahawk Chambers Annual Arts and Craft Fair at SARA Park. Come and see all the great things at all the different vendor booths. Plenty to eat, drink and music for all to enjoy. SARA Park. For more information call (715) 453-5334.
- Jul 4 - Jul 4 Eagle River - Watermelon Days Craft and Gift Festival. 25 year old festival 4th of July weekend in resort area in Northern Wisconsin. Free watermelon slices both days. Approx. total attendance both days 8 to 9,000 people. There will be tons of items for sale. Fairground, Hwy. 70. For more information call (715) 675-6201.
- Jul 5 - Jul 5 Phillips - Art & More on the Lakeshore. 41st annual art & craft show & sale, all art made by the artist that is selling them. Young at Art exhibit, music by the Elk River String Band, & food all at a park by the lake. Elk Lake Park. For more information call (715) 332-5297.
- Jul 27 - Jul 27 Shawano - 46th Annual Shawano Co. Art & Craft Fair. One of the longest running outdoor art fairs in Wisconsin. Held on the beautiful grounds of the Mielke Art Center & Theater. Mielke Park Airport Rd. Shawano, Wi.. For more information call (715) 745-6222.
- Aug 1 - Aug 3 Spooner - Jack Pine Savage Days. Events include live music Friday & Saturday nights, carnival, arts & crafts fair, sidewalk sales, Savage Dash 5k Mud Run, sport tournaments, car show, outdoor show, pancake breakfast and much more! Downtown Spooner. For more information call (715) 635-2168.
- Aug 3 - Aug 3 Janesville - 57th Annual Tallman Arts Festival. The 57th Annual Tallman Arts Festival located on the grounds of the beautiful, historic Lincoln-Tallman House with 100 fine and applied art booths, food, free activities for children and music. 440 N. Jackson St.. For more information call (608) 756-4509.
- Aug 30 - Aug 31 Eagle River - Apple Harvest Craft and Gift Festival. 25 year old festival in busy resort area in Northern WI. A good buying show on this Labor Day weekend. Approx. 9,000 buyers in the two days. Fairgrounds, Hwy. 70. For more information call (715) 675-6201.
- Sep 6 - Sep 7 Wausau - Art World 2014. Art World is the largest event of this huge city wide arts, crafts and gift weekend in Wausau. There will be 30,000 + buyers. Marathon Park, Stewart Ave.. For more information call (715) 675-6201.
- Oct 11 - Oct 12 Onalaska - 16th Annual Fall Gift and Craft Show. Mark your calendars for this year's 16th Annual Fall Gift and Craft Show! Come and see over 100 area vendors who will be displaying handmade crafts, jewelry, art, furniture, soaps, candles, spices and much more! Omni Center, 255 Riders Club Rd. For more information call (608) 781-9560.
- Oct 18 - Oct 18 Oshkosh - Carl Traeger Craft Fair. Great variety of unique handmade items from over 50 vendors. Concessions available. Come check it out! Hours are 9am-3pm 3000 West 20th Ave. For more information call (920) 267-7744.
Keep up with the latest News and Specials from WisTravel on: