October 6, 2023 5:30 pm
Join the Aldo Leopold Nature Center for a spooky-ish celebration featuring ‘Creatures of the Night’!
Fall Fest returns with a fun-filled night of spooky nature activities in not-so-scary style! With activity stations indoors and out, there is plenty of FREE fall fun for everyone to enjoy.
Exciting activities include:
– Conduct “Sweet” SCIENCE EXPERIMENTS
– Discover what’s hiding in the BONE YARD
– Hike torch-lit trails through the A-MAZE-ING BASSWOOD FOREST
– Hear spooky stories in THE HAUNTED SHACK
– Solve a MURDER MYSTERY
– Meet real live CREEPY CRAWLIES (Thank you MAHS!)
– Participate in the COSTUME PARADE
– Take a hike through the prairie and play NIGHT TIME NATURE BINGO
– Roast s’mores over a CAMPFIRE (for a small fee) and more!
If you have a flashlight or two, bring them along! Otherwise, we will have a limited quantity for use on the trails.
This event is FREE and open to the PUBLIC! $5 suggested donation per person.
Getting to Fall Fest is also super easy with a free shuttle from Ahuska Park!
A photographer may be onsite to document this event. If you would not like your photo taken, please advise the photographer.